Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Morning routine...?

Ok, guys. I love reading blogs, but you never see anyone who just woke up or hasn't really put their face on yet, soooo I volunteered. Basically this is at 10 am. I actually got up at 7am, because my class starts at 8am. This is me after walking up and down all the evil hill on my campus and these are my pj's that I've had since the 8th grade. Yeah, I was big then, too. However, I had a tendency to order things 2x my actually size to cover my body so huzzah, clothes that fit perfect now!

Shirt and sweatpants: Girl Scouts, it's legit guys. I used to be a GS up until 9th grade, but I moved and there wasn't a GS troop for my age. If I had stayed in California, I would definitely still be a GS. Also, me strong-arming. YES.
Here's my daily breakfast for the day, if you can call it that. A Monster and a Reese's Cup.

...I really like Reese's cups.
SO. There we go. Here is my outfit for the day after I put my face on and everything. I'm really sorry that my blog entries are so long. I'll try and format myself to keep my entry length in check. And yes, I realize I already wore this shirt... but it went so well together. I couldn't resist.

Shirt: Torrid
Skirt: H&M
Belt: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Payless
Pearls: Thrifted (Cillies)





I'm being pretty plain today. Mah.

And of course:

                                                          Dev: In The Dark

             

No comments:

Post a Comment