Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Botanical babes


Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: ASOS curve
Necklace: Amazon


 Do you see this gorgeousness? DO YOU SEE?! I decided to go for a leisurely walk through the botanical gardens near my school. What was a nice walk turned into a hiking trip extravaganza. My friend and I found a trail which lead to three others and we ended up getting lost. We literally had to hike through the woods, not on the path mind you, so we could find the road and get back to the garden haha. What a bunch of noodle heads. And yes, my skirt is wet because I fell in the river. My friend told me she would catch me, but she liiiiied to me. I was trying to dip my feet in. Jokes on me though. We both ended up walking barefoot through most of the trail. Talk about one with nature. Ahhhh, but no regrets since it was so beautiful. Plus the weather was utterly gorgeous.




No comments:

Post a Comment