Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Where have you been?

Dress: Old Navy size XL
Blue Ribbon: Michael's Crafts Store


Wow... so. Yeah. Been a while, huh? With it being the middle of summer I've been super busy with a job as a nanny and moving. Yup, we're moving from a house to an apartment and there is a lot of useless crap I didn't realize I had. OMG I am dying with all the stuff in the house ughhh. Oh and we got a new puppy too! She's a english bull dog and super adorable. No pictures though. Basically two days after we got her she had an infection and she's been gone for a week. Siiiiiiigh.

I also got a bikini for fatkini summer but I lost my camera charger. But I found it! Except I haven't been to the pool in a while. Ah well, but I will definitely try to post some pics of it.

My mini photographer






                                 Where Have You Been: Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment