Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Forgive me father for I have sinned...in fashion.

So, remember when I said I bought a new dress? Wellll.... I don't like to wait to show off new things so here we are! It's hard to see, but the dress does have the peter pan collar, it's just the same color as the dress. The dress itself is made of heavy sweater-like material, not the stretchy material I see in the ASOS dresses (which I still want. They are adorable! I also want harem pants, but I digress.) The dress is also more like a giant shirt dress thing. It doesn't have that cinching material under the boobs, but that's why I like it so much. There is only one bad thing about it. It's SO short; it was actually pretty awkward going up stairs, and since my Uni is basically all upstairs everywhere all the time forever I had to crab walk up the stairs until I basically said FUCK IT and just let my lady bits out.  What is underwear but an extra layer of decency (even if these panties are red silk)? I know this is a "must wear tights" type of dress now. The knee highs were a good idea at the time, but it got so hot that I just rolled them down so they looked like cute socks. What sucks is there's a run in the back now. DAMN YOU CHEAP THINGS! Well, I mean they were only 33 cents, but still... I know. It's simply asking too much. Plus, I mean, 33 cents. C'mon, now. Also I love the sleeves; they're just enough poof for me that it's cute, but not overwhelming that it's the only noticeable thing on my dress. I'll take some detail pictures and add them later on.

Dress and hat: Cillies (dress Xhilaration, hat vintage)
Knee highs: Walmart
Shoes: Payless
Elephant necklace: anime store



My cute elephant necklace. Ugh, I love it.
Ok, yeah, I said I would wear pearls with it, but I think that would have been overkill. My french teacher thought I was dressing for a ceremony hahaha. I'm not sure what ceremony wears all black with white knee highs. A funeral...? Anyway, it was hilariously awkward. But I love him. He's the nicest man ever.

Also, just so you guys know, I don't actually like leggings. I just don't. I don't really know why, but I hate wearing them. I'm fine with tights and knee highs and all those things, but leggings are, meh. I mean, I'll wear them if I must, but usually I'll try to opt out.

I really want my camera back. AND MY ASOS CLOTHES! WHEN WILL YOU GET HEEEERE!!?

                                 Shiny Toy Guns: Le Disko




No comments:

Post a Comment