Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Finals Week

Dress: Thrifted
Sweater: Old Navy
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Gift from mom.
I have been DYING. Literally falling apart because of finals. They are the devil's work, I swear. So I haven't really been updating anything really...except Facebook. haha. Sorry for the bad quality. I have no idea where my camera went. I'm horrible to my things. I really like this outfit though. Something about it just makes me happy. I think it's the sweater and the dress combo. I never know how to wear a sweater over a dress and usually end up wearing my favorite skinny jeans, but this time it ended up working out. I really am in desperate need of a pencil skirt. DESPERATE NEED. I want a high-waist one so I can tuck my shirts into it. I also need to get some Dr. Scholls or something because I literally die in heels. DIE. I'm so bad, is there like a way I'm supposed to walk in them so they don't hurt as bad? I walk with my feet close together like I'm on a damn catwalk, which sucks cause my feet rub together. All my shoes have the inside rubbed off. Ughhhh. I suddenly become conscience of how I walk and I wonder if anyone thinks it's weird lol.

It's made of jade. I like small things of jewelry, not big, chunky things.




This collar that's coming out of the sweater is actually from this dress. This is kind of the second time I've actually worn this dress. I buy things without really thinking... that may be why I'm so poor. The weather has been really crazy, first 78 F one day and the next, 45 F. It really sucks, since winter is my favorite season and wearing layers makes me all warm and cozy inside. Plus, it's my birthday on the 26th. EEEEE gonna be 19 years old. I'm just waiting for that big 21 so I can finally do all the awesome shit...legally anyway.
This coat <3
HAIR IN THE FACE AUGH.



COAT <3

Tonight is the Night: Outasight


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment