Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years

I didn't get around to posting on new years, but I've been so busy. My family and I just came back from New Orleans, which was thebombdotcom. I promised myself when I went I would only eat cajun food; it was so gooood. Gumbo, jumbalya, red beans and rice, gator. Yum! The place we went to in the french market was the best. We also had beignets, the greatest things ever invented. I love their powdery goodness. We visited a lot of places like the zoo and the aquarium. Wandering around was awesome as well, but being 19 on Bourbon street kind of sucks. The swamp tour we did was pretty awesome too. I got to hold a baby alligator! Awwww. It was awesome. The only downside was I didn't get to go on a ghost tour. Maybe next time?





We were stuck here for THREE HOURS. 




Marie Laveau's grave...? The voodoo queen of New Orleans!

 


This was the bathroom!



Happy new years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment