Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

You Know I'm No Good

Hey guys, been really busy and stuff. The weather has been cooling a little so I decided to bust out the plaid jacket. I really like the grunge look, but I don't think I can pull it off. Haha, oh well. I just got this lipstick this morning. It is seriously awesome; I'm in love with it. AGH. <3 It's MAC Cyber. I really wanted a dark color and this surely delivers. Only thing is it comes off pretty easy so check your teeth when you first put it on. Also, make sure your lips are hydrated before putting it on or it feels kind of weird. But I realllly LOVE IT.

Also, it may not be noticeable, but I got a sunburn. Went to a football game, but it was pretty boring cause we BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM! Seriously, 59-0. But I stayed the entire time. My nose was so red. My chest too. Urgh.


Jacket: Sears (Gift)
Wife Beater: Old Navy
Jeggings: Torrid
Shoes: Converse
Lipstick: MAC (Cyber)



I felt like I was being too emo. Why so serious?


'Scuse me?
Oh! I'm going to dye my hair red. I want it to be fire engine, so hopefully it turns out ok. Next time, next time. I'm super excited!! Love red hair. So sexy.

                      You Know I'm No Good: Amy Winehouse

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment