Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

A new day, a new hair style



Hey, guys. I'm going to make videos and take photos! Hurrah! So, here's my outfit today. My hair isn't going to stay this way for long sadly.

Shirt: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Torrid
Shoes: Payless







The shirt says "Tainted Love"                                                                               
 Ok, so here's my make-up:
Mascara- "Great Lash" and "the FALSIES" both by Maybelline®
Eyeliner- "Special Eyes" precision eyeliner by Rimmel London
Lipstick- "Sparkling Nude" by NYX (It ways Diamond Sparkle Lipstick)
Deodorant- "Secret Scent Expressions" ooh-la-la lavender 
Foundation- Studio Stick NC30 by MAC
Cheeks- Beauty Face Manual by e.l.f.
LOL

I really want a tattoo, especially this one. GOD, do I want it. Here is this site I got this off. His art is so cute and amazing. I love it!! I want it on my arm. What do you guys think? I also like this color scheme.




                                   Circus Girl: Mindy Gledhill

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment